Monday 20 May 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 234

Hi everyone and welcome.  So happy to have you here for a visit.

The new Challenge is up and running at Crafty Cardmakers and Josephine is our host.  
The Theme for this Challenge is Birthdays and, as usual, anything you create is fine as long as it meets this Theme.

  The papers are all by Kaisercraft.
On my desk, I found a piece of scrap paper from which I had punched out a few circles, so I added that to my layers.   I really like how it adds a bit of interest to the card.
The clock is a printable from the net.  I popped it onto a piece of chipboard and clear heat embossed it.
The chippie pieces were all heat embossed and the Birthday sentiment is a sticker by Creative
Just for a bit more interest, I added some white slpashes with watered down gesso.


Hopefully, I have inspired you to join in with our Challenge.  Would love it if you could pop over to the CCM blog and take a peek at the wonderful creations by the rest of the Team.  I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration there.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #234 - Birthdays.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg

12 comments:

  1. Another Wow! card Margy, love it. Great papers and embellishments all cleverly put together to create this stunning card. Have a happy creative week, Angela xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really love this card Margaret, it is fabulous. Your layering is always so impressive and I love the papers you chose. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! Your layering is fabulous!! I love the gears and all of the beautiful details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, your masculine card is inspirational Margy. I do like the way you shop your desk and utilize what you find there! I also love the way you source elements from the net and use them as a focal point. Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card,so wonderfully put together.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this Marg!! Great layers and textures! You really do inspire us~ Your 'scrap' piece made a perfect addition ; ) clever to think of that! (I wish I could remember to 'splatter!') Love your work! Hope it's not snowing yet?! Hugs to you my friend~ karen o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Margaret, isn't it great when you manage to use up some of those bits and pieces from a previous project. Mind you that is why it is taking me so long to work through my stash, I just can't throw anything away lol.
    Have a great evening. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marg, I hope your week is going well... it is flying by as usual!! hehe!! I love your blokey card, great texture and I like the idea of using the paper you have punched circles out of.. no wasting in scrapbooking!! also the netting looks fab too... anyway...enjoy the rest of the week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and your design. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...just love the texture and styling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I love those layers and the earthy colour palette. The netting adds fabulous texture and I love the punched paper holes.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an amazing eye for design, Margi! I love the negative die cut piece in the background and the added texture fro the net and embossed chippies. Great layering and details, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.