Friday 26 March 2021

A Pair of very Simple Little Cards

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  Hope you are enjoying your day.

Just a quick post to share a couple of very simple and easy cards.  These two cards were made when I found some scrap bits of dp among the multitude of left overs on my desk.  I had been making some notebooks (which I have already shared HERE) and was actually tidying up a bit (I know .. shock, horror!!  LOL!) when I found these little scraps and thought they could be used to make some pretty cards.

 I looked a little further around my desk and found some left over  bits of ephemera as well.  So, I simply layered them together, added a touch of lace and ..  voila! .. my cards were done.

Simple and quick to make, and yet, quite pretty!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  

Have a wonderful day!
Take care, stay safe and God Bless.

13 comments:

  1. WOW! These are gorgeous Margaret! Love the simple yet so striking design.
    Hugs,
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margy, wow, you like to use the cardboard like me, always looks so good doesn't it. Yes, we are waiting to have our Bella just hope we are not 'too old' now to train her...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how wonderful these little cards are and to think they started out as leftover scraps and bits that might have otherwise been thrown away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Margy! You truly are the Queen of cards IMHO. These two are lovely; the mix of corrugated card and lace is brilliant. The Best Wishes card could be used for any occasion. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marg! You and your cards... I love em!!! and how sweet these cards look, and just a bit of this and that and voila!! two gorgeous cards!! They look great! I hope things are well with you.. we had lots of beautiful rain last week and now it is sooo green.. but lovely to see! Have a great week Marg!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super simple cards where the topper just pops from the card . Bits and pieces blended so well to create adorable mini works of art .Well done Love them both .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margy, just wondering if you are ok...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved your incredible style and these simple cards are still packed with amazing goodness. I'm so sorry it's been ages that I've stopped by and hope you are well. I look forward to seeing you post again soon. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margy, missing your gorgeous style. Hope you're keepimg well. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take care both of you. Still hope we might see you back here some time. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to make these pattern on my handbags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.