Monday 6 May 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #233

Hello everyone and welcome!!  Very pleased you decided to stop by.

The new Challenge is now live at Crafty Cardmakers!  Glenda is hosting and the Theme is 3 - 2 - 1.  As always, you can create whatever you wish but we would like to see your creations using three of one thing, two of another and 1 of a third.  As an example, you could use 3 patterned papers, 2 diecuts and 1 image and, it would be helpful if you can mention in your post what your 3, 2, 1s are!

For my DT contribution I have created a card and, in keeping with the Theme, I have used three patterned papers, two flowers and one chipboard flourish.


The papers are from Kaisercraft's Wandering Ivy Collection.  I love the combination of white with the different shades and patterns in blue.  There are also touches of green in this collection as well which is also very pretty.
The chippie is by Little Birdie as is the white flower used.  The fabric flower is from my stash.  That is to say, I have had it for quite a while and have no idea who the manufacturer is.  LOL!!
As you can see, I've also added a piece of lace under the cluster and enhanced the card with a mixture of prills and micro beads.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to take part in this Challenge.
For lots more inspo, do pop over to the CCM blog and take a look at the wonderful creations by the rest of the Team.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 233 - 3, 2, 1

Thank you so much for your visit and for any comment you may care to leave.
I love to read them all.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting!!
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg

12 comments:

  1. That is such a great challenge theme and you have risen to the challenge beautifully Margaret. I just love those blue tones and the flowers are stunning. A wonderful design, as always! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. There are no other words to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning!! I love the gorgeous layers and the pretty flowers!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, this is another heart stopping card! I love those pretty papers and your trademark layers...so elegant and delicate! The flowers work so perfectly with the chippie and beads to embellish your lovely layers! Just stunning, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marg, I really love this card, blue is my fav color and i love that gorgeous blue flower and the chippie trailing down your card.. a really pretty card.. I hope your week is going well.. the days seem to be flying by!! all well here.. the days have been lovely, the mornings are getting cooler though.. a bit harder to get out of the warm covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Margy, just love the colours and the gorgeous design xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dear Marg, This card is so fab!! Your 'rips & tears' are the best! : )The layers are absolutely gorgeous~ Beautiful focal point too; with the chippie, lace and flowers! Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margy, this is a gorgeous card. I always love how you layer the papers and your choice of colours for this card is perfect. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo gorgeous....just adore the colours and layers, and you managed to do all that within the challenge. I am impressed. I do love the prills etc - they are such a lovely textured touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous creation, you are just so creative. Hope you have a very creative week.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo elegant and beautiful! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful take on the 3-2-1 theme! Your card is elegant and the colors so rich! Another fabulous design, Margi! You inspire me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.