Monday 10 December 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 224

Hello everyone!!  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you are having a fabulous day!

The new Challenge is live at Crafty Cardmakers.  This will be our last Challenge this year (can you believe it??)  and I am happy to say I will be staying on the Team for another year!  Yayy!!
Mary is our host for this Challenge and the Theme, of course, is Christmas.
As always, you may create anything you like as long as it fits the Theme.

This is the perfect time to start showing you the Christmas cards I have created for my family and close friends this year.
Usually, the cards I make for Christmas are quite similar  to each other and, this year, I have made them even more alike.  All of the papers and the embellishments are the same, I have simply changed the combinations slightly for each card. 
I made a decision earlier this year that I wouldn't buy any more Christmas card supplies.  This year, I would make all of them with whatever I had left in my stash from previous years.  Well, that turned out to be quite a lot.  I probably have enough left still to last me for the next couple of years at least!
The papers are all from previous Kaisercraft collections.  Some from a 6 x 6 pad and some from a 12 x 12 pad and the sentiments are also, mostly, from those pads.
I will be sharing my cards over the next few days (or weeks) and I will then explain more about the embellies used.
I hope you will pop over to the CCM blog and take a peek at what the rest of the Team have created.  Lots of inspiration there to inspire you to join in with the Challenge.


Thank you so much for your visit, I really appreciate you taking the time.  I know how busy everyone is at this time of year.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Take care and God Bless.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret, gorgeous card. Happy Christmas, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning!! I love the gorgeous design and papers!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Marg! This card is so original; so cool in the style of lay-out! I like all the 'ripping' and the contrast of paper; so elegant! Thanks for sharing~ Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Margaret, I love the design, especially the layering and the beautiful lace peeping through! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Margaret! That strip of background paper looks perfect against your colorful foliage.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card Marg, love the flower and touches of gold... and yes just how did we get to December this quickly??? it is getting so close to Christmas day and I am not so organized as I would like to be, but ahhh well it is will ok.. can only do so much!! I wish you a very Merry Christmas Marg and a safe and happy New year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The deep Burgundy with pops of green and gold, is perfect for a traditional Christmas card and I love your elegant card to celebrate the season. I'm sure it was only a couple of months ago that we did all the festivities last time, but apparently not! Merry Christmas Margy and every good wish for 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so much, stunning design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful design! The lace peeking out of the layers and your gold trimmed sentiment make this so special. I love that you've chosen to use up your last year's supplies before buying more. I think I shall do the same next year and probably for several years following that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.