Monday 24 December 2018

Christmas Cards 2018 - #2

Hello dear friends, and welcome to my blog.

 So nice of you to stop by at this busy time of year.  Hope you are having a fabulous day.

I am back to share a few more of my Christmas cards with you today. 


Card 1
As I mentioned in my previous Christmas posts, the papers are all from older Kaisercraft paper pads.
The flowers are ones I found in my stash and, regardless of their original colour, I simply sprayed them all with Dylusions Cherry Pie Spray Ink.  I have not purchased anything new to make these cards as I have so much left over from previous years that needs to be used up.

Card 2
On some cards the top paper layer is torn and on others they have been cut to size.
Most of them have a little gold heat embossing in random places ..
.. and all the branches have also been gold embossed on the ends.

Card 3

  The clusters are all pretty much the same with gauze underneath the flowers and foliage.

Card 4


There are tiny pine cones and a small bunch of berries in each cluster ..
.. and all the sentiments are also edged in gold.

This is probably my last post for this year so I would like to thank each and every one of my visitors for stopping by to take a peek at my little creations this past year.  A very special thanks to those of you who left me a sweet comment.  I so appreciate you taking the time and leaving me such lovely words to read.  Thank you one and all.

Wishing you a wonderful, Blessed Christmas spent with family and loved ones and all the very best for 2019.
 
Stay safe and see you in the New Year!!
God Bless.


7 comments:

  1. Oh Marg, Oh my goodness your work is beautiful and so inspiring! Glad to hear you were able to just use up your stash; that is amazing. Loving each glittery and bright detail. Your ripped edges are the best! ; ) And I really enjoy seeing your fabulous art. Thank you for sharing! Have a great Holiday season friend! I will be gone for a while but hope to visit blogland when possible~ Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful!! I love the details that you add to each one that makes them so gorgeous!! Stunning work!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!! Christmas hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Margaret, each and every one! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all good wishes for a wonderful New Year! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marg! It has been lovely to come by and see your beautiful cards, I love each design and the red flower on them looks so festive.. I trust you had a blessed Christmas shared with loved ones and it wont be long and we will be hanging up the new calendar for the new year ahead.. Happy New Year Marg, may it hold many wonderful moments and special days.. thanks for visiting my blog too during the year, and each comment has brightened my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late to your blog, as we've been away for a few days for Christmas - so relaxing when someone else is in charge of all the planning and organising. I so admire you using papers from your stash, they still look lovely and as always, uniquely individual. I sometimes think I should start making Cards for next year right now instead of the last minute dash. Especially love the little peeks of lace and the gold glimmers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Wishing all the best to you.
    Your blog looks lovely, dear!

    Following you, would you like to follow me back?
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.