Monday 8 April 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - #231

Hello my dear visitors and welcome.  So pleased you came for a visit.

Well, another fortnight has flown past and it's time for a new Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
 Mary is our lovely host and the Theme is Easter.
As always, you may create whatever your heart desires as long as it fits the Easter Theme.

For this Challenge, I have chosen to create a slim tag.

 The paper I have used for my substrate is from a 6.5" x 6.5" pad by Kaisercraft.  The Collection is called Wandering Ivy.
I adhered the paper onto a piece of thin card for extra stability and then used a stencil to pop on some texture paste.
I then added a couple of diecuts for a bit more interest, followed by the lace and flowers
The graphic is a free printable from the net.  I cut it to size, edged it with gold border stickers and then tucked it in beside the flowers using dimensional tape.
To finish off, some prills and micro beads.
Simple, but I really love how this turned out.

Do pop on over to the CCM blog and see the wonderful creations by the rest of the Team.  I'm sure you will feel inspired to join in the Challenge.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #231 - Easter.

A little early perhaps for an Easter message but, on second thought, there is never really a wrong time for this ..
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life .. John 3:16.

Thank you so much for stopping by and a special thank you to those who leave me a lovely comment to read.  I really appreciate it.

Take care and God Bless
oxox Marg



19 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Margaret.....you make the loveliest things
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Easter tag Margaret. Lovely designed and embellished. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margy, gorgeous card. This is so stylish, love it. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marg, yes the days are flying by again this week.. I hope you have having a good week so far.. your tag is so beautiful.. i especially love the printed out message, surrounded by the flowers and love the hint of stenciling and the die cuts too.. a really lovely tag.. wont be long and it will be Easter...I hope the days are pleasant and warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag. Love the lacey soft effect. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just stunning. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tag, such elegance, I so love the cross image - you are the queen of tags.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delicate and lovely tag with that beautiful Easter image. Soft and elegant as always; your work always inspires and delights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Marg I love your Easter tag!!! Beautifully layered with the Easter cross centered in that gorgeous focal point~ I love prills and beads, & really love how you used them as a finishing touch on this amazing piece! Hugs to you friend, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful Easter tag Margaret, I love the delicacy of the texture paste in the background along with the die cuts and your topper is just gorgeous. You are so right, it is never the wrong time for this type of creation. Apologies for my lateness, have been under the weather but am slowly catching up. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Beautiful tag. So much detail...LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your card is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Easter tag....so elegant and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Margaret and your usual perfection. Stunning and elegant, love it. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I saw on pinterest Girls Day Out Folio Sept 9 2016. How can I get your tutorial and/or measurements, etc.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Thannk you for the request. If you go to the tabs at the top of my blog you'll see one called step by step. Click on that and scroll down to find the tutorial for the folio. It will be in two parts .. one for the cover and one for the inside pages. If you do end up making one, please send me a link as I would love to see it. x

      Delete
  17. Oops. I hope you use Imperial or Inches

    ReplyDelete
  18. This tag is so pretty, Margaret! I love the stencil work on the background, that beautiful cross and all of your delicate layers! You can call it simple if you want, I call it 'simply elegant'! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.