Friday 26 October 2018

You're Tagged - A Masculine Card

Hello my dear friends and welcome to my crafty space.
Hope you're having a great day.

I'm here to show you a masculine card today.  I made this one a few months ago but never got around to sharing it.

If I remember rightly, the papers are from Kaisercraft but I have no idea which collection they are from.
I cut 4 layers of paper to fit the size of the card and then tore the two top layers diagonally across.
Created a couple of tags from another sheet, added some twine and a little stamping ..
.. and tucked them in between the torn layers.
The ruler is a piece cut from a scrap of Prima paper and the sentiment is a cut apart from Kaisercraft.
For a little added interest, I attached the twine to the card with a couple of staples, slid on a paper clip at the side, and I was done!!

That's all from me today.  Thank you so much for stopping by and for any comment you may care to leave.  I do appreciate it.

Have a fabulous day my friends.
Take care and God Bless.

9 comments:

  1. I always love your masculine cards, Margaret! The papers are fabulously vintage and those little details are perfect.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg! I hope you have had a great week.. how can it be friday already??? beats me!!! hehe!! Love this card, the tags look great..fantastic layers.. but I love the ruler embellishment.. how fabulous it is sitting there... Well have a lovely weekend, the weather has been heating up.. I hope the weather remembers it is still Spring... not Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret. I just love the way you do your masculine cards and this is perfect. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most amazing masculine cards, Margaret!! This is stunning!! I love the layers and the details!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I keep repeating myself but you really are just the very best at making masculine cards, I love this!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. I have seen a lot of the staple use lately and would never have thought of using it before. Will definitely attempt this card. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how you've tucked the tags into the paper layers - how clever! Your'e the queen of masculine cards I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning masculine card from Margyz Paper Games. I love the idea of ripping the paper across and tucking the tags inside, the ruler adds a nice focal point and sentiment is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Love this to bits! Thanks for the masculine inspiration...I have one to make today...so this was just what I needed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.