Tuesday 2 October 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 219 - Lace or Ribbon

Hello dear visitors and welcome to my blog.  So glad you stopped by.  
A warm welcome to my new followers too.  Very happy that you have decided to join me and I hope I can inspire you in some small way.

It's time for a new Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and this time it's all about Lace or Ribbon!!  Well, this is a Challenge that is right up my alley!!  LOL!!   
Kim is our host for this Challenge and the Team have once again created some stunning inspiration for you.  
As always, you may create anything you wish, whether it be a card, a scrapbook page, some home decor or mixed media piece, whatever you like as long as it follows the Theme.

I guess you won't be too surprised that I have, once again, created a card.

 The papers used are from Kaisercraft's Pen & Ink paper pad and I distressed the edges with a distress tool and a little ink.
Added some tule between the layers ..
.. and lots of pretty lace as well.
The branches were cut with a die from Megs Garden called Greenery.
The gorgeous flowers and green leaves are by Little Birdie ..
.. and a lovely ribbon bow finishes the card off nicely, I think.
More of the same papers decorate the inside.
Done and dusted!!
I do hope you will pop over to the CCM blog and take a peek at the fabulous creations by my Teamies and that you will be inspired to join in with the Challenge.

For all the details and to link up your entry follow the link below ..
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #219 - Lace or Ribbon

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments left on my last post.  I truly appreciate them. 

Take care, stay safe and God Bless.
 oxox Marg

15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Margaret!!! What a wonderful work of art.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret, that is absolutely beautiful! So much detail, so much to look at......love all the layers, the ribbon, the flowers, the colours......can you tell I love it all lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Margaret, just perfection. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing creation Margaret I love it.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never tire of seeing your gorgeous cards Margaret, I love the background, those beautiful laces and the flowers and leaves are just stunning! A truly gorgeous card. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marg, this is truly a favorite card!! It's gorgeous and soft and such lush layers - and all with a vintage-inspired style
    ~ ~ ~ <--- those are little cartwheels ; ) And . . . a bow & lace to complete! Oh my word it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing~ Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunner Margaret! Ydo produce some of the most amazing work.
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, just love this Margy, beautiful design too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marg!! I hope your October is going well so far... crazy that it is October.. where are the days going>???? hehe.. I am shaking my head!!! Anyways, this card is so beautiful.. so pretty and feminine, just love those flowers and all the lace.. a really beautiful card... I hope your week is going well.. take care...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty from the house of Margyzpapergames. You really are the queen of soft, delicate, elegant cards. I love the soft mushroom pink with those glorious centres, the layering of tulle and lace adds a lush feel and the leafy tendrils draw the eye around the card. Truly spectacular and a fave for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely, elegant card, Marg - the delicate colour palette is so pretty, and your layers of lace are the perfect background for the flowers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful elegant card in lovely soft colours. Very romantic and pretty flowers. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, my friend!! I'm back from vacation and catching up on all I've missed!! This is so stunning!! The layers and details are amazing!! I love the pretty colors and flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. So delicate, detailed and just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.