Tuesday 15 December 2015

More Cards for Christmas

Hello my lovely visitors and welcome to my blog.  I am also very pleased to welcome some new followers as well.  Thank you so much for joining me, it is so lovely to have you along on my creative journey.

I have some more Christmas cards to share.  There are three more cards in this post and, once again, they are all a variation on the same theme.  I am not going to bore you with a lot of photos as these are all very similar to each other and to what I've shown before.  

So here is Card No. 1.


Once again I have used Megs Garden papers for all of these cards with base papers and labels  from Kaisercraft.
This one has a half doily, some tickets, a die cut pine bough, flowers of course, and a bit of gold mesh some baubles ..  and some snow!! 
The insides are pretty much the same, just different papers.

Card No.2





This one also has the half doily as well as some strips of MG papers across the middle.  The same die cut, flowers and baubles, plus a little gold bow and a label instead of the tickets .. and more snow!!


Same inside.

Card No.3


Here we have some lace across the middle, same die cut, flowers, slightly different baubles and a couple of labels, one of which is made from some MG paper and almost hidden under the cluster .. and, of course, more snow!!

Much the same again on the inside.

I really wish the glitter would show up on the photos because it is really pretty!!
I had hoped to have finished all of my Christmas cards by now but once again fate conspired against me and I still have more to do.  I did manage to make all the ones that had to be posted, which I am pleased about but, I still need to make a few more which simply need to be hand delivered.  Next year I am going to try my hardest to make at least two Christmas cards each month, that way I should be  well ahead by the time December comes around again.
Don't laugh, I really am going to try.  LOL!!

Thank you so much for popping in for a visit and enjoy the rest of your day.

Happy Christmas crafting!!
Take care and God Bless.

9 comments:

  1. Really do love these cards, you have done a gorgeous job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous set Margy, love that combination of deep red and gold, - just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep you up to that Margy!! It's a good aim to have, anyways:) Lovely cards once again. I do love the way you layer things up and switch things about....& I agree- such a shame the gold doesn't shine as I'm sure it does in RL..... LOOOOOVe the insides, too. That pp against the edges. LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Margaret. Yep, I say the same thing about the cards each year - maybe next year I will start sooner! One year I did make them all in January and then missed the buzz of Christmas! Love the gold mesh on these, it really adds a festive touch. Happy Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marg! I hope your week is going well! Your cards are simply gorgeous! I love the hint of snow and the,inside is just as pretty too! And I reckon the year must have been shorter than last last year for it to have gone so fast!!!hehe! And I just decided to send out a Christmas letter this year and not send everyone a card! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Margaret! I love all the rich tones, and the metallic accents with the white laces adds a wonderful contrast! Fun and festive collection! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I also just love your cards. Just wonderful. Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me this year. Happy Christmas and I hope that 2016 is a great year for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just delightful! So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Love that bold red and the snow always looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.