Tuesday 28 July 2020

Happy Anniversary

Hello everyone.  Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Hope you are all safe and well.

My Sister and her Husband celebrated their Anniversary a little while ago and I thought it was time I shared the card I created for them.  They live in Victoria which is going through its second Covid19 wave, which is a bit scary.   Luckily though, they don't live in the danger zone and are both still safe and well.  Just hope and pray they stay that way and that this second wave will dissipate soon.

The card I'm showing here was created at the same time as the Wedding card I shared with you a little while ago HERE.   It was also made very much the same.  The only differences are the papers and the flower cluster.  I find it so much easier now to create a couple (or more) cards at the same time using much the same elements and design.
The papers are from a paper pad by Crafters Choice called Pale Garden.  Lots of pretty florals in this pad and I felt they were quite appropriate for this card.
I used the same lace and twine as in the previous card and the greeting was generated on the computer and then mounted on a small piece of cardstock for dimension and strength.
The flowers are by Little Birdie.
Pleased to say that my sister was delighted with it.  Not so sure what her hubby thought but then, I think,  Anniversary cards are usually directed more towards the female half of the couple anyway.

That's all till next time.
Thank you so much for your visit and taking a peek at my little creation.  Please stay safe and well.

Take care and God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Margy and love the slimline look, flowers from Lil Birdie designs are gorgeous. I have a few packs but do love this colour. did you know Spotlight sell their products too? I am sure your sister and her hubby were both delighted with this gorgeous card.
    stay safe . xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marg! I hope things are well with you.. and yes it is all a bit scary with the virus and I too pray it can be brought under control and go away as soon as possible.. My daughter is trying to plan her wedding in december, and it is all sooo unpredictable.. I really feel for her and others who are trying to plan other events.. I do love your pretty card, the lace looks lovely on the back ground as does the pretty papers and those flowers are so lovely.. You have a recipe for making cards that turns them out perfectly each time!!! well I hope this week is a good one for you.. take care and stay well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to here you are OK Marg. We have a Son, DIL and two little Grand Girls in Victoria, on the edge of the hot spots, so like you, we are worried for our family. But on to better things. Your card is so elegant with the rich lace and blooms. Especially love the centre of the middle sized flower and the gold twine finishes it of perfectly. Keep well and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a stunning card Margaret, I love the flowers and the lace is just gorgeous. They must have been sol thrilled to receive this. I too, hope they keep safe and well. I have still not ventured out other than two essential trips since early March.

    I hope you stay safe and well too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful - so airy and light, and elegant at the same time. I love the gold accent of the twine. Hope all will stay well with your family in Victoria - I think the second wave is coming everywhere by the look of things... Stay safe, stay well.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping back into say hi and hope you are battling the covid in Adelaide, looks like our meeting may be a long way off as it is very ripe over here in NSW as well as Vic...take care./ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.