Monday 1 June 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #258 - Weddings

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  Hope you are keeping safe and having a fabulous day.

The new Challenge is up and running at Crafty Cardmakers.  Jackie is our lovely host and the Theme is  Weddings!!  As always, you may create anything you like as long as it follows the Theme.  Please do make sure that you link your project to the actual Challenge and not to the main blog.

Just another simple little card from me this time.  I seem to prefer the minimalist look at the moment rather than anything more elaborate.
They are a lot quicker to make as well, which is a bonus.

I cut a piece of watercolour paper to the size I wanted, which was 6.5" x 3.5", and attached a piece of lace at the side.
I found some gold twine (part of my Christmas stash), wrapped it around the card a couple of times and finished with the bow at the front.  Then added the flower cluster. 
The flowers are by Little Birdie and the leaves are a die cut by Cheery Lynn.

The greeting was computer generated and mounted on a piece of card for extra dimension.  Although you can't see it very well in these photos, I did edge it with gold ink.

Fairly clean and simple and very easy to put together which really suits me at the moment. 

Would love it if you would pop over to the CCM blog and take a look at the fabulous projects created by my Teamies.  You'll find plenty of inspiration there and, hopefully, will decide to join in with the Challenge.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #258 - Weddings

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate your visit.
Take care, stay safe and God Bless.

oxox Marg


9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! I just love your cards. This one so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fabulous, petite and so feminine AND the most amazing design as always.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I like the background lace.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret the lace is exquisite and I just love the contrast of the flowers and string. Such an elegant card! Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful card, SIMPLY gorgeous!! I love your creativity. Have a great week!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may be simple, but it is superbly elegant with the heavy lace and gold twine. Hope you are surviving the CV business Marg. I don't mind being at home actually, I'm catching up on lots of overdue pages for the latest two Grand Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marg! i hope you are not too cold! It is rather chilly up here but the fire is going and the house is warm.. just a bit hard to go outside!!! I love your card, it is elegant and so pretty with the lace and blooms.. a perfect card for a wedding gift.. t he lace is so lovely too.... well keep warm and keep well... xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty elegant card. Hope you are keeping safe, have a creative week. judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dear Marg~ I sure enjoyed seeing this gorgeous wedding card creation! The white base with white lace and gold & cream accents gives it such an elegant look and feel! Beautifully done~ Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.