Tuesday 3 March 2020

.. And, Another Man Card

Hi everybody!!  Welcome to my blog and thank you for your visit.  Special thanks to my new followers.  So happy that you decided to join me in my creative journey.

Just a quick post to share another masculine card with you.  This one was actually made late last year for a close friend of ours.
Can't remember where the papers are from but I added a touch of heat embossing for some extra interest.
Layered a few of my fave diecuts (Texture Subway by Kaisercraft and Cogs and Gears by Cheery Lynne) ..
 .. as well as a piece of gesso'd corrugated board and a chippy by Scrapmatts.  The gauge is a freeby from the net.  I simply covered it with an epoxy seal.


Of course, I also added a few prills .. 'cos I love them ..
Voila!!

Thank you so much for your visit and for the lovely comments you leave me to read.  I love to see what you think (specially if you like what I've made!  Hee! Hee!).

Have a wonderful day!
Take care and God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marg! How are you? So happy you have gotten some rain.. it is always welcome here too.. Love your card, the texture on it is amazing, love the gears and the Scrapmatts chippies.. a wonderful blokey card.. and always love your cards.. have a great week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspirational, Marg! I love this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your masculine cards are always inspirational. I love the corrugated card on this one and the gauge too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous male card Margaret, I really love the addition of the corrugated card and you always find the most amazing embellishments on the net. Covering the gauge with an epoxy seal really brings it to life. Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect layered composition as always - I love the tall elegant format you work in for cards, and you know exactly how to lead the eye up and down. I love the gauge and the cogs and gears, and the corrugated panel is a really cool touch.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such an awesome card, just love all the layers and texture xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.