Monday 11 November 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 245

Hello dear visitors and welcome!  
So pleased you stopped by and hope you are enjoying your day.

It's time for a new Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.  Lin is our Host and the Theme is Thankful.   

As always, you can create anything you like as long as it follows the Theme.

My project is a simple card created with some Wildflower dies by Tim Holtz.
The papers are by 49 & Market.  I love the subtle graphics on these papers .. so gorgeous!
Added a little stamping with a Kaisercraft Script stamp and the Thank You tab is also by Kaisercraft.
Decorated the inside with papers from the same 49 & Market Collection and added a fitting sentiment by Kaisercraft.


Would love it if you could pop over to the CCM blog and take a look at the what the rest of the Team has created.  You just may find yourself inspired to join in with the Challenge.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #245 - Thankful.

Thank you so much for your visit and do enjoy the rest of your day,

Take care and God Bless.

oxox Marg

12 comments:

  1. So, so gorgeous.....you do make the loveliest cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning! Such a unique way to die cut that flower. I'll have to give it a try because that looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new technique (to Me) with the die cut popped at the top and the gorgeous amber brad for texture and colour. I have some of that paper and I may be tempted to create something similar. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marg this is so elegant.. I love the layering of the die cuts.. and the gorgeous little pop of bling looks lovely too.. I hope your week is going well Marg.. it is desperately dry up here, no fires near us, but always on the lookout and it is quite worrying.. prayers for rain are going up.. take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always, you do such lovely work and the layering on this is awesome.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Marg, This is what I would call a 'perfect card'!! I simply love it; everything about it. The neutrals and the wildflower theme are lovely; as is the gorgeous brad! (I have just one of those brads left like this - I need to use it! : ) Love all this, and the bkgrd 49 paper! <3 my visits here! Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Margaret. Lovely design. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card and so simply stylish. Have a great weekend, Angela x\xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful elegant card Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning Marg. I love the Tim Holtz dies and you make them look so simple but elegant.
    Sorry I haven't been by for a while.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margaret, I always love WHATEVER you create, whether it be masculine or feminine and for any occasion. But I have to say I am particularly thrilled to see this gorgeous card! It's so fun to see how you use a die I actually have. You have totally taken it and made a very unique and as always, elegant, design with it! Thank you for your inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful - subtle, delicate and so pretty. This is a joy of a card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.