Monday 2 September 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #240

Hello dear friends and welcome to my blog.  Hope your day is going well for you.

The new Challenge is up and running at Crafty Cardmakers.   Dr. Monika is our wonderful host and the Theme is Pearls and/or Gems.
As always, you may create whatever you wish as long as it follows the Theme.

Here is the project I created for this Challenge.
The base paper is from the Misty Mountains Collection by Kaisercraft and, once again, I have stamped and heat embossed the background.  The greeting is also from the same paper Collection.
The small strip of paper running through the center of the card is from Maja and on top of that, I added a lovely diecut by Altenew.

The flower is by Little Birdie ..
.. and I finished off the card with lots of tiny pearls and gems.
I do hope you will pop on over to the CCM blog to see what the rest of the Team have created to inspire you.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge  #240 - Pearls and/or Gems

Thank you so much for stopping by and for any comment you may care to leave.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting.
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg


13 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love how great the gold stenciling looks. Lovely die cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Margaret! The background paper is beautiful but you made it look even better with the wonderful embossing. The die cut swirl just enhances the flower even more too. Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning!! The background looks amazing!! I love the beautiful colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marg! Happy September!!! Craaaazyyy hey!!! I love your card, it is so pretty, I love the swirls of the die cut and the gems give a pop of sparkle..And the back ground paper looks great too.. so lovely!! I hope your week has gotten off to a great start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo this is gorgeous! I like how much texture and interest the heat embossed stamping adds to this!Such a smart idea~ Lovely color combo and beautiful accents to the center focal point! Love how you can see the B-flies so softly peeking out on the Maja~ TFS! hugs to you Marg~ karen o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous in blue and white! Love the heat embossing, the butterflies and the gems. Oh so pretty and elegant with the lovely background paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Margaret.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful card, I love the swirls and the beautiful flower!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh... that colour is known as "Ally blue" in my family - it's my favourite shade, somewhere between blue and lavender, so this card has made me very happy. I love the strip of exquisite butterflies and the swirl of movement from the diecut... beautifully done.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how beautiful! That die-cut really makes it. It's all so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Margaret. Sorry I've not been around much just life getting in the way. Loving the card, very stylish. Have a happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, you make the prettiest cards! I love the layers and your gorgeous design! I have so got to lift your wonderful design for a project I'm working on--this has really inspired me! So sorry to be late; we visited my Mom in Florida, and my sisters flew in, too. Now my hair is on fire trying to catch up with EVERYTHING at home! Sending big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a delicate and beautiful card! Love the colours...love the styling...love the die-cut. All beautiful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.