Monday 26 November 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #223

Hi all and welcome to my blog.   So pleased you stopped by,

It's time for another Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!!
Angela is our lovely host and the Theme is   
'ANYTHING BUT A CARD' 
 So, as always, you can make anything you like, as long as it is NOT a card this time.

I created a little tag.
  The background is from a Masterboard I created a while ago.  Found it in my stash and felt it was time to put it to good use.
I used Distress Inks to colour the background but I'm not one hundred percent sure of the colours I used so I'm not going to try to list them.  Gesso was used through the Mini Circle Explosion and the Mini Chicken Wire Reversed stencils by TCW.  The stamping was done with my fave Arty and Script Stamps by Kaisercraft.
The flowers are from Megs Garden and were coloured with sprays made from watered down acrylic paint and the butterfly was fussy cut from papers by Kaisercraft.
For extra texture I added a diecut, a piece of gauze and an offcut of lace underneath the cluster.
The quote is one I found on the net.  Simply printed it on some heavy paper, cut it apart and edged it with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.
Do pop over to the CCM blog and take a peek at the fabulous creations by my Teamies.  I am certain you'll be inspired to join in with the Challenge.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #223 - Anything but a Card

Thank you so much for your visit and for any sweet comment you may care to leave.  Both are very  much appreciated. 

Have a fabulous day!
Take care and God Bless.
 

12 comments:

  1. Dear Marg, this is a layered masterpiece! : ) Really love the textures you added; with the flowers and textiles- and even with the stencils! So beautiful. The butterfly is perfection :) A favorite with me~ Hugs to you friend, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Marg, gorgeous detail. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Marg, this is stunning!! The layers and textures are amazing!! I love the flowers and lace and butterfly!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! This is spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful tag, so full of wonderful texture! Love your work.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and delicate little tag. That lace really adds a bit of elegance.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous & such an elegant tag :) love the softness of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous tag! You made a beautiful background and added lovely romantic details. It looks realy great! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marg! I hope your week is going well... I love this tag, it is so sweet, I love the background and the flowers and the hint of lace... very pretty... I hope you are well and have a great week ahead!! Not long until it is December... how did that happen???

    ReplyDelete
  9. And put it to good use you did, it is really beautiful! I love the colours and your design is is wonderful (as always). Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning tag, love the colours in the background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is so so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, that background is so soft and delicate with just the right amount of texture layered with the those beautiful embellishments. I could just eat this up! So pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.