Tuesday 27 December 2016

The last of my Christmas Cards!! .. Almost!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  
I know Christmas is over but I still have some cards to share so I'm keeping it going for just a little longer.
I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas shared with all the people you love the most. 
We had a fabulous Christmas.  Unfortunately, not everyone could be there to share the day with us but we still had a great time with those who were able to come.  We ate too much, (as you do) some of us drank too much (and then fell asleep on the couch), but we all had a wonderful time together celebrating our Saviour's birthday.

These are three of the cards I have left to share.  There will be one more post after this I'm afraid!

Kaisercraft papers layered up to create some dimension and I took a leaf out of Lizzy Hill's book and made my own Christmas 'flair'.  Simply printed the greeting on my computer and then covered it with an epoxy sticker.  Turned out a treat!!  Thanks Lizzy!!

 Some tiny red roses, pomegranate apples, paper scrolls, die cuts (Impression Obsession - Pine Branch 021-N and Memory Box - Snowflake Spray) and a twine bow make up the cluster.

 A touch of Aleene's True Snow with some glitter sprinkled on it, some gold star stickers ..

.. the inside ..

.. and, Voila!!

Onto card number two.

 More Kaisercraft papers.

Same diecuts, some small white blooms and red berries in the cluster. 

Same 'snow' and gold stickers!

The bottom fold of this card is slightly wider than the top fold so it was the perfect place for the gold sticker greeting.

Inside ..

.. and done!!

Last one for today ..

Still using Kaisercraft papers but, this time, the greeting is a chippie bauble from Scrapmatts.

Same diecuts once again but I've added a larger bloom and some coloured baubles to the cluster this time.



 Inside ..

 .. and the full frontal .. LOL!!

I have three more cards to share later in the week and that will be the last of my Christmas cards for this year and, my last post for this year as well, so I can start fresh in the New Year.

Thank you so much for dropping by and taking a look.
Take care, stay safe and God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Marg! I think by the sounds of it you all had a great day! Can relate to eating too much also! Hehe. These cards are so gorgeous! Love the clusters and lovely papers you have used too! Well the busyness of Christams is behind us for another year, and soon it will be welcoming in the new year and then getting ready for school... So enjoy the rest of the week Marg! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful again Marg, you have such a wonderful style, immediately recognizable.... Love them all and you certainly made excellent use of those KK papers! Love the added snow with the glitter, so festive

    Glad your Christmas went well, we had a great time too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh they are all stunning. Aren't the epoxy drops fabulous? Looks GREAT with that sentiment! And I ADORE your gold greeting on the edge of the card like that in number 2. I think that 'snow' you use is amazing. Totally charming.... keep em coming! I love looking at your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely work Margy. Lots of great ideas for my card creating for next year. Love the hand made Flair, that's a great idea which I may have to pinch! Maybe I should start the Christmas cards now, while the mess is still all scattered around the house. But no - I need a HUGE tidy up and start on 2017's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all the little flowers and leaves and berries that you use. They all fit together so perfectly I wish you lived closer so I could come for some lessons. Mine are just a mess :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.