Monday 29 August 2016

Another Celebration!

Hello sweet crafty friends .. welcome to my blog and thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

I have another masculine birthday card to share with you.   This is another one I created from scraps  and, if I remember rightly, they are a mix of Kaisercraft and Prima.
This chippie is from 2Crafty Chipboard and is also a scrap piece left over from a previous project.
Coloured it with Distress Inks and then coated it with Glossy Accents.
Didn't do a lot on this one.  Just distressed the layers.
Did pop a little ink on the tickets though.
 The chipboard greeting is from Scrapmatts and was not altered in any way.
Love these .. so easy to add  to your card.
 
 
The inside, done in my usual style.
Just a fairly simple card but, happy to say, it was very well received.

Thank you so much for visiting and taking a look at my little creations.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and God Bless.

9 comments:

  1. Another fabulous masculine card. Can't believe this is all from scraps. They coordinate so well. I adore how you finished the chippie and it looks so wonderful here!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always inspired by your bloke's cards Margy. The muted colours, the layering and distressing and the use of chipboard and ephemera. I hope you upload to the Scrapmatts gallery too - love to see you over there. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was well received! It's just so great and manly and the tickets & the layers work a treat! LOVE how you've showed you don't need to fussy up a heap of stuff to still come up with a stunner of a card, too:) And I MUST get out my punch that I've got with those paper edges bits......forgotten about that!!! LOL..... [might have too much stuff.....!!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing with a capital A ... love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Marg I just smile to myself when I read you say.. it is just simple card... well they dont look simple to me.. lots of layers, distressed edges, fabulous embellishments, and the inside is fantastic as well..and love the Scrapmatts sentiment!! this looks wonderful.. And I hope you enjoy the rest of this month... can you believe it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Marg! So much texture and the layers are intriguing. I love the chipboard greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great masculine card. I love the texture on the chippie... this is fabulous and so thoughtfully done. Such attention to detail...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your work ... so much detail and amazing texture ... beyond amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.