Monday 8 February 2016

Turtle Soup Creative Magazine - February 2016

Hello lovely visitors and welcome to my blog.  I hope you are all having a fantastic day.

Just a quick post today.  I was priviledged to be invited again to contribute some of my work for the Turtle Soup Creative Magazine which has now gone live.

I was lucky enough to have 4 of my cards and one of my Mini Albums included in the February issue.  A huge thank you to Bev Code for inviting me once again.

To view the Magazine, click on the above link then click on the link to the Magazine and then on Full screen to browse through it.  It is full of beautiful and inspirational projects from crafters all over the world and I feel very priviledged to have my little creations in there as well.


Here are my published creations on pages 94 & 95.  Sorry for the fuzzy image.

  

Of course, if you browse the Magazine, I promise the photos are a lot sharper.

Thank you so much for popping by and do enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and God Bless.


7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way of sharing your gorgeous work!!! I will have to pop on over to check it out, now I'm home from holidays:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Marg! That is an awesome mag with an amazing selection of creations! Your pages look wonderful! I hope your day has been good! Not as hot for us up here today, a very pleasant day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Margy that is fantastic ... big congrats to you ... very exciting ... love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations and well done, your projects are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warmest congratulations on your beautiful work being published for the whole wide world to enjoy. So well deserved and inspirational :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work! A huge congrats on the pubs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a huge congratulations to you Margaret!! What an honour and a thrill that must be for you, and you totally deserve it!! hugs for now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.