Sunday 19 October 2014

The Last of My 2Crafty October Shares

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  So pleased you dropped by.
I am back to show you my third and final October reveal for 2Crafty Chipboard.  This one is a another feminine card but in a more mixed media style.

2Crafty products used:
Interlocking Grid Panel
Word Circles Set 1


The background on this card was actually created for an Art Journal page but, as I never finished the page, I thought it would work well as a card instead.   I simply added some strips of Prima's Cartographer paper and machine stitched around the edges.
The Word Circle was painted with Acrylic Paint and then sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.  Unfortunately the shimmer doesn't show very well in the photos but it looks quite pretty in real life..


I cut a piece from the Interlocking Grid Panel and also covered it with Acrylic Paint and Glimmer Mist.  Added some thread and micro beads for a little more texture.


A piece of gauze, some flowers and gold stamens ...


... add to that a pretty bow ...


... and my card is complete!


I really love working with 2Crafty chipboard pieces.  They are Australian made, of excellent quality and there are so many fabulous designs to chose from.

To check out all the marvelous creations from the rest of the Team HERE is the link to the Blog.
To take a look at all the wonderful designs 2Crafty Chipboard has to offer, HERE is the link to the site.
And remember, to find a 2Crafty stockist near you, send an email to
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of your day!
Take care and God Bless.
oxox


8 comments:

  1. wow I adore this cards Margy ... the colors are gorgeous .. perfection plus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love your wonderful home made paper and the embellishments are just perfect! So elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really wonderful ...love your paint smooches on the bg & that hello chippy is lovely...you excelled with this one:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Marg!! I really love this style of card & the long thin size. Looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. That background is just wonderful and I love the chippy. Your cards are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card, love the grid chippie on the background, and the softness of the ribbon and flowers! Lovely card Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the "mixed media" background on that card, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adore every inch of this! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.