Over the next week or so, I would like to show you some of the projects I've completed. The first is a small chest of drawers I made using Kaisercraft.
I'm quite pleased with the way this turned out. I've used a Kaisercraft beyond the page kit and also a selection of their flowers and papers.
This is a close-up of the top. The pearls are from my stash and the butterfly was cut using a Magnolia Doohickey die. The flowers are Kaisercraft and I've made a few elements myself, such as the little gold spirals (not sure what to call them) and the small jewel spray.
That's it for now. Thanks for visiting and God Bless.