Thursday 16 August 2012

Display Frame

Hi Everyone!  I'm back again to show you a display frame I made.  Again, it's a Kaisercraft kit which I painted and decorated with various elements. Lots of butterflies!

I painted it with burnt umber acrylic paint, glued it together and then added the elements.  Fairly simple really.





Again I used mostly Kaisercraft products on this frame and also fussy cut some extra butterflies.





I've added some punched borders, wooden frames and also some tags.





I've inked and/or distressed some of the edges and added skeleton leaves as well.
That's all for today.  Thanks for visiting and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful artwork ... love the soft colors .. hugz x
    thanks so much for your love on my blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.