Tuesday 26 January 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  

Just a quickie post to share some cards I created last year.  

The mojo went west a while ago and has not yet returned so I'm posting cards I made previously that haven't yet been shared.

Most of the papers used for these is by Kaisercraft.  They are from some older  collections.  I'm trying very hard not to buy new papers as I have a ton in my stash.  Must confess, I caved in and bought a few digital ones though.   Nothing new on these though .. all of the bits and pieces are from my stash.

Tore up a few tickets and labels and such, and layered them to create a small collage.

The Happy Birthday is a word chippy by Scrapmatts
 Used a few die cuts and a handmade flair, which was left over from a previous project, as well as a piece of torn washi tape and bits of ephemera in this collage.
The greeting on this card was generated on my computer and mounted on a piece of cardboard.
 
Hopefully, the mojo will return to base soon but, in the meantime, I will post things made previously but not yet shared. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and for any comment you may care to leave.  I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit.

Take care, stay safe and God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Australia Day Margy, Beautiful, gorgeous colours here, love love love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Marg! I hope you find your mojo, but sharing these lovely cards is a great way to keep the inspiration going! Love the layering and great colors on your cards.. Perhaps my mojo is playing with yours haha.. I am just kicking along, probably on 2 cylinders rather than 4!! hehe.. have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margy and Happy New Year. Like you, my Mojo ran away mid December and only re-appeared somewhat sheepishly yesterday on Australia Day. I blame the stress of CV, followed by the bustle of Christmas and the disappointment of the Test Cricket! But enough of excuses; time to get on with it. I could take a leaf out of your book and post something from last year. Good idea. Enough rambling! Love your cards and the way you fashion your own bits and bobs to add highlights. Especially like the look of the bricks on the blue card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really make me smile, I love the way you say 'I tore up a few tickets....' and then you put them together so masterfully! You know how much I love all of your cards already and these are no exception. You always inspire me. If I find your mojo on its travels I will send it back to you and hope you will do the same for me - lol.

    Take care and keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all love using up old stash but not everyone nails it like you do! Superb creations yet again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make it seem so simple! I agonize over collages, and it tickles me pink to think you just threw a few things together and tore up some tickets with wonderful results like these! Great cards! My mojo is still on vacation, too, but sometimes I find if I just go play something happens. Not always good, mind you! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.