Monday 10 February 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #250 - Love

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Time again for another Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.  (Didn't that fortnight go quickly?!)
Maike is our lovely Host and the Challenge is - Love is All you Need.

As always, you may create whatever you like, it doesn't have to be a card, as long as it follows the theme.

Of course, I have created another card for this Challenge.



This is another fairly simple card.
The papers are from Kaisercraft's Lady Like 6.5" paper pad.
Really love this collection .. so pretty!






The branch die is from the Wildflowers #1 set by Tim Holtz and the small flowers are by Little Birdie.



I added a mix of prills and micro beads amongst the little blossoms.



The 'Love you" flair was created with a greeting by K'craft.
I mounted it onto a couple of layers of cardstock for some extra dimension and then covered it with Glossy Accents.



This is not a traditional Valentines card as Hubby and I don't really 'do' Valentines, it will simply be used to send our love to whomever we decide to give it to.

Hope you enjoyed my project and would love it if you would pop over to the CCM blog and take a peek at the fab creations by my Teamies!  I'm sure you will be inspired to join in with the Challenge.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #250 - All You Need is Love

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments you leave for me.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have fun with your crafting!
Take care and God Bless.

oxox Marg

11 comments:

  1. Love them Marg they are so stylish but then I would have expected this from your designs. These papers make a great background for the lovely embellishments but it's your skill in putting it all together that makes this so perfect. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the simplicity, but it still gives a WOW factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Marg, I don't know how you do it. Simple yet stunning.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful elegant card Marg. Have a fantastic week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful Margaret, I love the 'love you' circle, it picks up the colours from the detail in the gorgeous Kaisercraft background papers and the little flowers are so pretty. A wonderful card! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marg! I cant believe how quickly the days are going by.. it is alreaady wednesday and I have a few blogs to catch up on!! Thanks so much for your lovely visit to my blog too.. I appreciate each of my special visitors! I love this card, you do such beautiful simple cards that say a lot.. love the spray of flowers and the softness of the back ground paper and love those prills too.. it sure does say "love".. I hope your week is going well.. we have had lots of wonderful rain up here, and I am not complaining one bit.. the little creek behind us has a little flow and that is good to see as it means our underground water is hopefully getting a top up!!The color of the grass is soooo green and it is giving hubby a run for his money trying to keep it mowed.. but it has certainly lifted spirits after such hot dry days this summer... anyhooo enjoy the rest of this week..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another classy and elegant card using that muted Kaiser craft paper. I love the tiny blooms scattered with prills and beads. Beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, just another stunning example of how you can go from funky to feminine in the blink of an eye! What a lovely card! I love how you have combined the simple die cut with the dimensional flowers and prills/beads to make an elegant arrangement over those feminine papers. And that embellishment to convey your love is just wonderful! You are THE best card maker! Hugs and Happy Valentine's Day, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful elegant card Margaret. Stunning! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, so simple but very elegant.. xx Tania

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soft and subtle can give an awesome effect! Exactly the case here....love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.