Thursday 7 December 2017

More MM for Christmas

Hello again everyone and welcome to my blog space.  
Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Well, here I am, still creating Christmas cards.  Don't know about you, but I'm almost getting a bit tired of them!  Almost!!  LOL!!  Still have a few more to go and they have to be finished by the end of this week!

This is another of my Magicals cards, the background having been created with nothing but a few Lindy's Stamp Gang's Magicals.

 This one is very much like a card I created a little while ago HERE,  but the coloured area for the background is larger and I have used different embellishments.
The colours of Magicals used are Rizzo's Rowdy Red, Greased Lightning Green and Glory of the Seas Gold.
Love these cute little pine cones I found.
The sentiment was printed with my label maker.
Added some prills!
Et Voila!!
I really love this one and not sure I want to give it away .. might be giving myself a Christmas card this year .. LOL!!

Thank you so much for finding the time to pay me a visit .. I know how busy it gets at this time of the year so I really appreciate it.

Enjoy your day!!
Take care and God Bless.


11 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! Gotta love that splash of colour! I'm not surprised you don't want to give it away. Thanks for your lveoly comments on my blog. Yes it is great to be home! I'm loving catching up on your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I cant blame you for wanting to keep that one.. the back ground with the magicals looks so lovely, the pine cone and foliage all adds to this pretty card.. and the days are going by just a bit too quickly for me.. I may have to resort to some bought cards this year.... oh no!! but I just cant keep up... life has been and will be soo busy this month!! but enjoy the season Marg!! I am trying to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired of Christmas? NEVER!! lol. I sure do love the work you do with those Magicals. Such a wonderful colour combination, the green is fresh, the yellow is cheery and the red is so festive! Your floral arrangement is fantastic! I really should use my pine branch die more often, but I just never seem to have the patience for cranking that machine. I love the addition of the real pine cone. Your Prills are just amazing as always, these look like holly berries, how fun!

    Hope you are staying cool down there, I've heard there's been a warm streak? Well it seems we're having a warm streak here too, except that it's SUPPOSED to be winter! I wanna say that it's unseasonably warm, but it seems as the years pass by, that these temperatures are becoming the norm. Not a fan of global warming! lol. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is stunning!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! This is so gorgeous and I love, love it!! I still have so many Christmas cards yet to make...I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get them done!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a masterpiece!!! The colors are so gorgeously combined, the winter floral arrangement is so artfully put together and your label maker sentiment is a cherry on top of this marvelous "cake"!!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and I just adore the watercolor background you created with the Magicals!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Margaret, if I had made a card that turned out as beautifully as this one I certainly would not have given it away either! You are a master with those magicals, I really must try them one day soon. Your card is stunning, gorgeous colours, wonderful design and great embellishments! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh mY! Your background is so amazing! I love the watercolor drops of brightly colored paint. It looks perfect with the pine cones,flowers and white foliage. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You create magic with those magicals Margy - I would be tempted to keep this one too. Very classy with the white space, the bold inks and that perfectly placed sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another real stunner Marg, the Magicals background looks amazing and like usual you have embellished it so beautifully! Wow, another one to be really proud of!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning effects with the Magicals - and the embellishing finishes it beautifully - a wonderful card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.