Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Cards #3

Hello again everyone!!  Hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you for dropping by!  I know how busy you all must be so I really appreciate you taking the time.  I'll make this post reasonably short and won't blather on too much.  (I hope)
Just sharing two more of the Christmas Cards I made this year.

For this first one I again used the 'Gentleman Collection' papers from Meg's Garden.


Gold embossed the edges and swiped some gesso in random spots but that is the only alterations I did with this one.  I've had that gold bauble vine in my stash since last Christmas and the white spirals is some paper covered wire I had which I just twisted around the end of a paint brush.


The tag is from Kaisercraft as is the stamp.


I've also had the burlap flower in my stash for some time.  I just sprayed it with some watered down acrylic paint and dry brushed it with gesso.


Different pockets on the inside this time.  One side was used for vouchers and the other held a tag with the message.  I'm afraid it got posted before I realised I hadn't photographed the tag.


The second one was made using Kaisercraft papers.


Did a bit of stamping with various stamps and added some micro beads before placing my cluster.






No pockets on this one.  Just a KC collectable on one side and the verse on the other.  The papers are from the Meg's Garden Correspondence Collection.


There you are, all done, and not too much blathering!!  LOL!!
Only a couple more to share  and I will do that in the next few days.
Only 7 more sleeps to Christmas!!!  Woo!! Hoo!!

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg


6 comments:

  1. These two look wonderful Marg, love the spirals and pretty flowers and the inside looks as good as the outside too! And the days are going quickly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards and someone is going to be overjoyed to receive them. Love the insides too. Perfect for Christmas. Thank you for such wonderful inspiration and I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and that 2015 is a great year for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Margaret - these are amazing! You're the queen of clustering on cards I reckon. Wishing you all the best for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are special and woven with love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. beautiful, beautiful....love your attention to detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely gorgeous!! You are brilliant at making cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.