Saturday 10 November 2012

Completed Curiosity Shoppe Mini Album

Hello all!  My Mini Album is finished. Yayy!!  I had a lot of fun doing this one.  Sorting out the binding and working out how to do the faux leather and then all the different pages.  I really enjoyed the process.  I loved working with the Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers, they are so versatile and I love all the images on them that you can fussy cut.

I created quite a few pockets for tags and for single page booklets so there are plenty of spaces for photos  and also for journalling. 

I did a lot of fussy cutting and I enhanced some of the images with glossy accents.  Unfortunately the camera doesn't really pick that up.


The envelope opens up and swings out from the page, it is held down with a magnet.






This pocket flips out with more photo space behind it.


Here, if you look closely, you can see where I've used the glossy accents.
 
And this is the back.

So, that's my Curiosity Shoppe Mini Album.  If you've checked out some of my previous posts you'll see that I've explained how I did the binding.  I wasn't entirely sure if it would be sturdy enough.  Well, I can now tell you that it is quite strong.  This mini has been looked at by quite a few people now and it hasn't fallen apart, thank goodness.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely day.  Take care and God Bless.
xoxo Marg

1 comment:

  1. Your finished album is so precious! All that work, wow... so many stunning details, and beautiful elements. I just love it Marg!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.