Monday 11 March 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #229

Hi everyone and welcome to my little blog.  Hope you are having a fabulous day.

It's time for a new Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.    Marlene is our lovely host and the Theme is 'Make It Green".

As always, you don't have to make a card.  You can create whatever you like as long as your piece is predominantly green.

For my DT contribution, I have created a masculine card.
This was created in bit of a hurry.  Had a lot of stuff on my mind in the last few days and totally forgot that this Challenge was due.  Didn't think I could do it but, luckily, I managed.
Grabbed some Kaisercraft papers (from their Base Coat Collection), a few diecuts and some paper circles I had punched out a few days before and this is the result.
The sentiment was generated on my computer and, although it looks a bit fuzzy here, it does look fine IRL.
The chippie is from 2 Crafty Chipboard and I heat embossed it with  metallic green and black powders.

So glad I got it Done!!

Check out the full details of the Challenge and take a peek at the awesome creations by my Teamies.  I'm sure you will be inspired!!

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #229 - Make It Green.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with your crafting!!

Take care and God Bless.


10 comments:

  1. Wow Margaret that's a very impressive thrown together in a hurry card lol.
    Hope you have a great week. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Margaret!! I love how you heat embossed the diamond strip!! It adds such fabulous texture!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Margy, clever lady. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is not one of my go to colours normally but I love the greens on this beautiful card Margie, the embossed diamond strip looks fabulous. Perfect for a man card. Considering your time restriction you did a wonderful job with this beautiful card. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh! I really dislike those times when I miscalculate when a challenge is due! But you pulled it off with great flair. I especially like the way you combined the shades of green and the chipboard embossing is the star of the show IMHO. Well done Margy and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I am in love with this masculine card, your textures are awesome!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks wonderful Marg, love the textures and colors and layers.. a real blokey card.. I hope things are not too hectic for you, life can get a bit too busy at times.. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marg! What a gorgeous effect the heat emboss plays on this very cool masc. card! Great mix of rectangles and circles; plays well on the eyes~ Love your work! Hugs to you, karen o (PS, I actually heard some birds singing! even though we are still very covered in snow, this brought my heart a smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margaret
    This card is awesome, i love that chipboard with the green and black embossing.
    Hugs, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...doesnt look rushed at all!!
    Beautiful and so perfect for a guy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.