Thursday 2 November 2017

Masterboard Christmas Finale

Hello awesome visitors and welcome.
So happy you dropped by and hope your day is going well.

Can you believe it is November already??  The time seems to fly by faster and faster each year.  Wish someone could work out how to slow it down just a little!!  LOL!!

So, I'm here to share a card made with the last little piece of my Masterboard.
This one is really, really simple.  I didn't add much at all in the way of embellies.   I figured there's enough going on in the  background so it didn't really need much more.

The base card measures 6.5" x 3.5"



 The only additions are the pine branches, the flower and the twine bow.
 The greeting is a simple gold sticker.
A little decorating on the inside ..
 .. et Voila!!
Most of the work was done on the Masterboard.  The rest was easy peasy!!
Another Christmas card done and dusted!!! 

These Masterboards are such fun!!  I'm sure I will be making more of them.   Perhaps not for my Christmas cards but certainly for other things.  We shall see.
  
Thank you so much for dropping by and do enjoy the rest of your day!

Take care and God Bless.


11 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always, so gorgeously elegant! Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous and completely untraditional. I love it! Amazing colors in your background.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love this masterboard, and it looks fabulous here with your chosen embellishments! You make the BEST cards! Thank you for your inspiration, and thank you muchly for the heads up at CCM! I'm thrilled! What a lovely surprise for my hard day ahead! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marg, I just cant believe how quickly this year is flying by... it has just been so fast!! I love your card, fantastic back ground and I love the white branches under the beautiful flower.. it looks wonderful on the inside too.. I hope this week is going well.. the weather up here has been just lovely during the day.. enjoying a pleasant temperature before it starts to climb soon as we go into summer... lovin all the green grass here too..although hubby probably doesn't as he now has the mow on the weekends!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another real beauty Margaret, I love how the gorgeous flower matches the base card. It is such a great idea to use a masterboard for Christmas cards, I really need to motivate myself to get started! Like you, not sure where this year has gone.... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so stunning!! I just love, love the colors and texture of the background!! The flower is beautiful!! This is so elegant and gorgeous and I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really enjoyed your Masterboard cards and admire how each of them is different. Elegant and rich in detail, they really float my boat. I have a few Christmas cards done, but none of them look as classy as this. Going to try this technique for sure. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Margaret! I really love all the cards you made with your gorgeous poinsettia masterboard! This is so pretty with the big rich burgundy flower and the pop of white with the pine branch die cuts! The gold accents with the twine and the sentiment add a touch of elegance that is perfect for the holidays! Another stunning holiday creation my friend!

    Well it's raining here again! I love the rain, but if it was just a few degrees colder, I could be enjoying a winter wonderland of white!! Hope your spring is blooming everywhere! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Margaret, lovely use of your masterboard. The colours are fantastic and perfect for this time of year. Your rich coloured flower adds the perfect dimension to your design. Fabulous holiday piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card Marg,I do love your colours and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning Christmas card, so elegant and beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.