Sunday 18 May 2014

A 'Correspondence' Anniversary Card

Hi everyone!!!  Thank you so much for visiting.   I'd especially like to welcome my latest followers, so pleased you're coming along for the ride ladies, I hope you will enjoy it.  I'd also like to thank those of you who take the time regularly to leave me such lovely comments.  You have no idea how much I enjoy reading them and how much I appreciate your support, so,  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

It is my turn again at Meg's Garden so here is my latest DT project.
I have a card to share made with the new 'Correspondence' papers designed by  Kerry-Jean Watson.  I was very privileged to be one of the first to have the opportunity to use these papers.  They are so pretty and a real dream to work with.
The papers I've used on this card are all from the mini paper pack and the only alterations I've made is to distress the edges and add a little doodling.
 Did some stitching around the edge and added some stamens and small twigs between the layers.  I've also added a few pearls here and there.  The metal heart was recycled from an old necklace that was no longer being used by it's owner and I was lucky enough to be given some of the pieces.
 The flowers are mainly from Kaisercraft except for the berries which  are from my stash.  The gem spray is from Magnolia Ink.
 The wreath is the Memory Box Bramble Circle Die and the small sprigs were punched with Martha Stewart's Autumn Branch Punch.  In the lower left corner you can see I've added a few Micro Beads.  The greeting was printed on my computer and simply matted on some cardstock.

 The inside was decorated with some strips of the paper which was border punched with M.S. Doily Lace Punch ...
... and here is the full frontal!!!   
As I said at the beginning of this post, I was very privileged to be one of the first to use these papers and I thoroughly enjoyed creating with them.  I know for sure that I will be making many more projects with these lovely papers.  

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and do take a minute to check  out all the gorgeous products Meg's Garden has to offer.  Believe me, you won't be sorry.  HERE is the link.
Take care and God Bless.
Marg oxox

19 comments:

  1. The papers are truly beautiful (well done Kerry-Jean) and the way they're used here showcases them well. Margy I love your detail that's put into your cards and this one is another beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing. I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love to see your beautiful cards Margaret. The people who receive these must be thrilled to bits. Perfect layering as ever. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Gorgeous Margy...... the colours, blooms, the bramble circle die....Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the queen of cards Margy ... love love love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so very beautiful, love the softness of the papers and that metal heart is the perfect touch! Love this Marg

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally gorgeous card Marg, with those stunning papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soft and delicate layers and sooo elegant. Especially like the recycling of the necklace piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work. Very delicate. Great idea with the paper inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the papers!!! Lucky you to be able to use them and to such a beautiful extent as well! Love the floral arrangement, so pretty and elegant...you really are a masterful card maker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Margaret, it's so beautiful and elegant card! I love it!
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Margy - this is stunning! Must be great to play with brand new papers too. They're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do so adore Meg's stuff...& you've done a stunner here:) And YUP, you've got another follower;) LOVELY card:):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful I know I have said it before but you really are the card guru!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous. I agree with Em I would love to be able to sit with you and make cards. This is soft and elegant. Magnificent attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card....just love all the amazing details! So soft and special!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My goodness me! I gasped when I saw this!! You really need an Etsy shop for your cards & tags. Your creations are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, absolutely stunning, Marg! The soft muted colours are just gorgeous & I love your layering and all the embellies you have used - especially that wreath die!! The gorgeous silver heart finishes it off perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an awesome anniversary card it is. My mom loves DIY crafts and hosting loads of parties. In fact no DIY bash of her is ever complete without the chic handmade invites. At one of the nearby event venues she would host the Christmas Eve party so is recently working on the DIY invites. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.