Monday 1 February 2021

Repurposing my ATCs

 Hello everybody and welcome.  

A very warm welcome to my new followers.   So very pleased you are joining me on my creative journey.

Another quick post to show what I've been up to.  

My mojo is still missing but I did need to make some cards for upcoming birthdays.  So, what to do?

As I was hunting for inspiration I came across some ATCs I created a few years back.  They've been sitting in a box gathering dust and I thought, why not repurpose these?  So this is what I've done.

These ATCs were created for a Crafty Cardmakers Challenge back in 2018 .. if you'd like to see how they were created HERE is the post.
I changed the words ..
..  popped them onto some card blanks.
.. and this is how they turned out.  
Might be cheating a little bit but .. cards done and dusted!

That's it for now.  I'll have a few more of these to share later.

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.
Take care and God Bless.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I reckon that is a great idea.. these days of re=cycling and up=cyling that is a very clever way to use something that was just sitting there, the cards look great! I hope your February is off to a great start Marg! Stay well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheating?? Not a bit of it! Re-purposing is the new black; or so I've heard! So glad you opened the lid and let these gorgeous butties fly free. Too lovely to stay out of sight. Beautiful backgrounds too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on repurposing these beauties Margaret! I remember these and love the idea of making the beautiful ATCs into cards - since my mojo is still missing too, I might just have to borrow this idea too!

    I hope things are better in your part of the world than they are here, our death toll just keeps on rising but thank goodness we have had our vaccinations now. Keep safe and well. Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is fabulous love the cards, the butterflies are stunning.. take care and keep cool. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margy, I think this is a great idea. I used to do the Crafty Cardmakers ATC challenge too and I have hundreds of ATCs sitting around, might just have to get some of them out and use them. I absolutely understand how you are feeling which is why I like making the Masterboards so much, when my Mojo is on holiday I just get some stamps out and play with different techniques and I usually find I can make something out of the finished piece. Take care my friend and have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bom dia a todos que a paz do Senhor Jesus Cristo estejam com todos vcs e cura para o mundo inteiro amém 🙏❤️🙌. Gratidão por mais um dia de vida e felicidades ❤️🌹💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if this isn't just so clever, Margi! I love the idea of recycling your ATC's into these fabulous birthday cards! I recycle everything--really! and I'm going to have to remember this, even for some of those smaller backgrounds I have tucked away. Also those backgrounds I have are really just mop ups or papers I'm trying a technique on. Sometimes it's just the paper I have laying in the spray box (Like that card you popped in to comment on my blog!) Thank you for stopping in to say hi and to leave some love; it means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.