Sunday 21 October 2018

Mini Album Makers Guest Design Spot

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  Hope you are having a fabulous day!

I am so excited!!  Back in August, I entered a Junk Journal I had created into the Mini Album Makers Challenge and my little book was chosen as the favourite for that month.  Consequently, I was asked to create an album and tutorial to share on their blog as a Guest Designer and the post has gone live today!!
Here is a little peek at the album cover.
I do hope you will join me on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog today where I am sharing a few of the pages and also how I constructed this little album!  Huge thanks to Autumn and all the ladies on the Team for giving me this opportunity!

Have a fabulous day everyone!
Take care and God Bless.
oxox  Marg

13 comments:

  1. I just went over to have a look at your album. It looks fantastic! Beautiful made and thanks for the tutorial. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job and great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Margaret. I'm not at all surprised your album was chosen, well done dear lady

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so thrilled that you have been Guest Designer this month, your album is truly fabulous Margaret, you really do create stunning male themed projects. I absolutely love it! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your so-deserved win!! Your sneak looks so amazing!! Off to see the entire project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Guest Spot Margaret and your album is superb. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little journals so I am not surprised by your guest spot.. Well done Marg!! Love this little peek, off for a better look! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congrats! They must know talent there when they see it. Another stunning project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. big congrats :) an amazing project ! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marg,
    I just took a peek over at MAMC; such beautiful work! Congrats! So well done.
    (I was just recently introduced to that blog, after finding Alisons blog a few weeks back.)
    Your album is very cooool! with lots of places for holding many memories. Great masculine look. I like the textures involved too~~ hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful! Off to take a peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the GDT spot. Love the sneak peak, off to check it out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stunning...congrats...left some love over at the GDT spot too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.