Monday 17 September 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #218 - Autumn Colours

Hello sweet visitors and welcome to my blog.  
A very warm welcome to my new followers too.  So pleased and happy you have decided to join me on my crafty journey and hope I can pass on some inspiration.

It is time for a new Challenge at Crafty CardmakersMaike is our host for this Challenge and the Theme is Autumn Colours.
As always, you may enter anything you wish.  A card, scrap layout, journal page, mixed media, home decor, anything at all in whatever style you like as long as it fits the Theme!

For my DT contribution, I created this card.
 The paper used for the background is from Maja.
I created a small Masterboard and then used a Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers die to cut the leaves.  Edged them with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and, as I don't possess a suitable stamp, I simply doodled the veins and also ran the pen along the edges.  Looks a bit messy but I don't mind that.
  The clock was fussy cut from a sheet of old Kaisercraft paper and then mounted on a piece of board.  The corrugated card was added underneath for extra interest and texture.

The greeting was computer generated, cut out and then distressed with the same Ink as the leaves.

Hope you will pop over to the CCM blog and take a peek at the creations by the rest of the Team.  Well worth the visit I assure you.  They are a very talented bunch.

For all the details of this Challenge and to link up your entry, follow the link below.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #218 - Autumn Colours

 Thank you so much for stopping by and for all the delightful comments left on my blog.  I love to read them and appreciate each and every one.

Have a wonderful day my dear friends!
Take care and God Bless.


16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Autumnal creation Margaret, I love it.
    Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while but it has been a hectic few months.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I'm living those autumn leaves. This is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for the challenge. Those leaves are gorgeous. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is stunning, just love those Autumn leaves, they look so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely fall card. Those leaves are so colorful and pretty.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall colours and this card is so lovely. The leaves are just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious Autumn leaves Margaret and they combine so well with the corrugated board and the bold clock face. I did pop over to see the other projects and yes, they are a talented bunch. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marg!How is your week going? Good I hope! This card is fabulous, I love the earthy colors and how good is the corrugated card for great texture, love the leaves and your doodling looks wonderful.. A great card for someone special... I hope you have a good week.. very dry here, always hopeful for rain to come.. at least it is getting closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marg, I love your Autumn card! I like the way you detailed the leaves, and the added corrg. board is so cool; textural and dimensional! TFS your inspirational piece~ Hugs to you Marg, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous!! The leaves look amazing!! I love the beautiful colors and layers!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful Margaret, those leaves don't look messy at all, they look very realistic in those gorgeous autumnal colours. Beautiful!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do such marvellous work Margaret and this one is no exception, what a beautiful fall creation.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great display of fall. Loving the leaves texture and colors. Fall has arrived in IOWA, wow it's only in the mid 40's. Need to find some warmer shoes and clothing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous layering for a beautiful Autumn texture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Margaret. LOve the colours. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, scrumptious autumn leaves - just right for crunching underfoot! This is lovely.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.