Saturday 6 October 2012

Mini Album Cover

Just a short post - I finally finished my Mini Album cover.  It didn't quite turn out how I first imagined it but I think I'm happy with it.
 
 The lace flower is one I constructed myself as are the charms.
I used my tattered clock again although you can't see too much of it because I layered a postcard tag over the top of it.  I sprayed the clock with Sugar Plum Fairy Glimmer Mist which is a really pretty colour.
The large flower is one I made myself , the beige rose  is from Prima and the rest are all Kaisercraft.
I added some small gem sprays and some gold spirals.


I love this butterfly, it is so delicate. I couldn't remember where the die came from but the lovely Sandie Edwards from Delightfully Crazy left me a beautiful comment and told me it is a Memory Box die.  Thank you Sandie - you're the greatest.

Here is a closeup of the charm strands. I think I made it  a little too long so the next one will be shorter.  It should look better that way I think.

The album itself still isn't quite finished, I still have a couple of photo mats to make.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Take care and God Bless.
xx Margy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margy, the butterfly die is a Memory Box Co die, it is so beautiful (I have the set) and is called the Vivienne Butterfly. Then it has a matching full butterfly die, called the Darla Butterfly.
    Your album cover is a delight, the embossing really sets it off perfectly. The flowers are stunning, it is so nice seeing hand-made flowers...all up, extremely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandie, Thank you, again, so much for taking time to help me out and also for the lovely comment. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. You are an angel. Bless you. xx Margy

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.