Monday 14 October 2019

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #243

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  
A very special welcome to my new followers.  Thank you so much for joining me.

The time has come for a new Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!  Marlene is our lovely host and the Theme is Add some sparkle!!  So, you can created whatever you like but it must have some sparkle on it!!

For this Challenge, I have created an Anniversary card using papers from Kaisercraft's Rosabella  6.5" x 6.5" Paper Pad.  I love the beautiful, romantic papers in this Collection and, for me, the small paper pad is the perfect size for cards.

I added some stamping and heat embossing to the main front panel.
Used my fave die of the moment (Kaisercraft's Texture Subway) and a floral chippie by Little Birdie which I left raw.  The sentiment is also from the Rosabella Paper Pad.
At first, I wasn't sure where the sparkle was going to go but then I came across this sparkly flower and it all just fell into place.
The design for this card was found on Pinterest but, you know how it goes.  You find something you like and then forget to pin it and also forget where you found it.  Tried to retrace my steps but got totally lost instead.
A view of the inside ..

.. and a better view of the front.
Would love for you to head over to the CCM blog where you will find heaps of inspiration created by my Team mates.

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #243 - Add some Sparkle!

Can't wait to see what you create!!

Thank you so much for your visit.
Take care and God Bless.
oxox Marg



12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a lovely design and papers. Beautiful embellished and I like the glitter on the flower. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing creation Marg.
    I love all the papers and fabulous details that you have added.
    Have a wonderful week. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, this is a fantastic card design! I never grow tired of that texture subway die; each time you use it, I wish it were in my stash! It works great here on your beautiful feminine card as a trellis for your sparkly rose and wood vine. Awesome card design, and one I must give a try! I totally get what you're saying about Pinterest; such a rabbit hole! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marg, I love how you include the printed papers it's so well done and clever too. Sending big hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marg! How is your week going? they go so fast dont they!!?? Your card is so beautiful.. the bloom with the sparkle is so pretty and I love the texture and design of the card tooo. I love those papers, the inside of the card is lovely too.. It has been so hot here, but I did get some rain last weekend which was very welcome.. take care of yourself Marg... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really stunning card Margaret, I really love the shape of the card and the sparkly card is so perfect on the top! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marg, What a beautiful creation! I love that interesting fold too~ The 'bling'' is perfect! And the ppr choices are lovely~ I enjoy your gorgeous work so much! Hugs from afar~ karen o

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully elegant card in the deep, rich maroons and creams. Lovely layering as usual and that die cut is so versatile. Fabulous creating! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those textured Harlequins and the clambering ivy. The colour palette is so elegant, just right for an anniversary, and the gold edging to the flower gives the whole thing that perfect touch of glamour.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh, I love the unusual shape of this one. So very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margaret, you make the loveliest cards......love the colours & the shape x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Margaret and with just the right amount of sparkle. Wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.